1. About the Business Start-up Project 2. Entrepreneurship as an alternative 3. How to build a business 4. Management and Leadership 5. The courage to start 6. Project management 7. Elements of the financing plan 8. Negotiation: Practical tips 9. Entrepreneurship concepts: the basics
1. Rural entrepreneurship in the EU
2. What young people need to know to start their own business in the rural area
3. Financing opportunities for young entrepreneurs through the new National Rural Development Plan
4. Enhancing young people’s entrepreneurial initiatives through national facilities and programmes
5. Young people’s success projects based on NRDP 2007-2013 funding
1. State and features of young people over 18 leaving the institutionalised child protection system
2. Other countries’ experience and projects concerning young people over 18 leaving the institutionalised child protection system
3. Concrete specific models of social enterprises for young people over 18 leaving the institutionalised child protection system
1. Introduction to entrepreneurship
2. Starting a business
3. Qualities necessary for an entrepreneur
4. Elements of creating a new business
5. Financing a business
6. Development of business products/services
7. Development strategy and business risks
8. Business planning
1. To be or not to be an entrepreneur
2. How to start your own business?
3. How to finance your business?
4. Planning one’s business
5. How to market?
6. How to manage firm’s finances
7. Strategic planning for business success